The PPA Project Stream is a funding opportunity of the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA), a regionalized funding program of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA). Project Stream is a program that makes competitive grants to individual artists and organizations that conduct arts projects.
The Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance is the regional partner administering the PPA Project Stream in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties.
The Application Postmark Deadline for Project Stream 2013-2014 is Friday, June 28th.
- Project must: be an arts activity conducted for the benefit of the public (for profit organizations are ineligible); take place in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, or Philadelphia County and have a public component.
- The applicant, if an individual, must be at least eighteen years old.
- PPA Project Stream applicants may not apply to the following grant programs for the same grant period: PPA Program Stream, PCA AOAP Track; or PCA Entry Track.
- PPA Project Stream applicants may apply to the following PCA grant programs during the same grant period: Arts in Education Residencies; Preserving Diverse Cultures; and Professional Development and Consulting. Go to the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts website for more information on these programs.
- There are now a limited amount of funds available for arts projects conducted with or in venues owned and/or operated by organizations or programs the PCA already supports through the PPA Program Stream, AOAP Track or the Entry Track. Previously these types of projects were ineligible for support.
All funded activities must take place between September 1, 2013 - August 31, 2014.
For Returning Applicants: Login to ppa.egrant.net using your previous login and password. If you do not remember your password you can follow the link and it will be sent to you. If you do not remember your login or the email that was used please contact Tracy Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-399-3525.
For New Applicants: Create an account at ppa.egrant.net. You will be asked to provide general contact information and choose a login and password.
Project Stream applications must be submitted online via eGRANT by Friday, June 28, 2013. Select 2013-2014 PPA Project Stream from the drop-down menu. After completing the online application, you must also send 2 copies of your application form and 2 copies of your support materials to the Cultural Alliance at the following address:
Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
The Philadelphia Building
1315 Walnut Street, Suite 732
Philadelphia, PA 19107
For more information about Project Stream, please contact Tracy Buchanan at email@example.com or 215-399-3525.
|2013-14 PPA Project Stream Guidelines||759.77 KB|