TRG Arts has created two online trainings that you can participate in. Once you have access to the eMerge system, you can find more videos and how-to demonstrations under the Support option.
1) How to Submit your Data Training: A brief video to walk you through the process of how to submit your data to eMerge. To access this video, click the following link and complete the brief form. A link to the video will be emailed to you. Request Link to Data Submission How-To Video.
2) eMerge Basic Training: This training provides you with an overview of how to use the eMerge system. This is a great tutorial for current participants, new users, and prospective participants to get a better understanding of the system.
This training is held every Wednesday at 1:00pm. To participate in the training:
- Click this link for the web conference
- Call into the conference at by dialing (408) 792-6300
- Enter Access Code 571 101 533
- If prompted, your meeting number is 571 101 533
You do not need to pre-register and this session is free. For questions about the session or if you are having difficulties connecting, please contact the help desk at TRG Arts at email@example.com
The eMerge online trainings are provided by Target Resource Group (TRG).