Arts & Culture COVID-19 Resources
Below you’ll find up-to-date resources on operating arts and culture organizations on city, state and federal government guidelines:
Philadelphia-Specific Guidelines and Resources:
As of 8/11/21, Philadelphia’s new mask mandate goes into effect at 12:01 a.m. on Thursday, August 12. Additional information can be found below and on the City's COVID-19 webpage
Indoors – businesses and institutions: In Philadelphia, businesses and institutions that require vaccination for all employees and patrons are exempted from having a mask requirement. Masks will be required indoors at all Philadelphia businesses and institutions that do not require vaccination for employees and patrons. That means that for businesses and institutions that do not require everyone who enters to be vaccinated, everyone on site will be required to wear a mask.
Indoor dining: Indoor dining will be allowed to continue in restaurants. In restaurants that require proof of vaccination for everyone (staff and patrons), masks will not need to be worn. If vaccine is not required for everyone that enters a restaurant, masks are to be worn by all patrons and staff the entire time while not seated and eating or drinking.
Non-seated outdoor events: Masks will be required at all non-seated outdoor events in Philadelphia with more than 1,000 attendees.
- On August 8, the City announced that it has reinstated weekly virtual press briefings to provide an update on COVID-19 and the City’s response. You can find recordings of previous briefings as well as livestreams for upcoming briefings on the Philadelphia Department of Public Health's YouTube channel.
- Philadelphia’s COVID-19 guideline documents, including for libraries, museums, events, drive-in theaters, businesses and more
- Current Office Guidance
- PHLConnectED: Connecting K-12 students to the internet
- COVID-19 Testing Sites Map
- The Office of Special Events and Philadelphia Parks & Recreation began accepting event permit applications again on March 16, 2021
Ready.Set.Philly! has the latest news and resources, such as a partner toolkit for employers, to help everyone feel prepared for a safe return to Philadelphia workplaces and all the things that make our City great.
Montgomery County-Specific Guidelines and Resources:
Pennsylvania-Specific Guidelines and Resources:
Other Guidelines and Resources:
This page was last updated on 8/13/2021.