Philadelphia Photo Arts Center is a nonprofit arts center and exhibition space dedicated to
contemporary photographic practice. PPAC offers tuition-based classes and workshops,
digital lab rental, and fine art printing, mounting, and framing services. Due to COVID-19,
PPAC has moved to online programming.
The Executive Assistant will report to the CEO to assist the organization’s goals for
administrative support. They will be responsible for providing admin and HR support,
schedule management and follow-up communications, and supporting the CEO with board
and committee support.
● Assist in with administrative duties
● Write, execute, and deploy follow up emails
● Support the team with HR
● Assist in planning and execution of team, board and committee meetings
● Perform other tasks and responsibilities as necessary
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
● A strong understanding of and passion for contemporary art.
● Detail-oriented with superior communications skills and writing abilities.
● Ability to establish priorities, work within deadlines, multi-task, and organize.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting while maintaining precise attention to procedures, priorities, details and quality.
● Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
● Self-reliant and motivated while also able to work collaboratively in a team.
● Strong computer skills, comfortable with CRM databases familiarity with SalesForce, MS Office and Quickbooks.
● Understanding of the need for confidentiality regarding all sensitive information.
● Ability to work positively and effectively with staff, members, trustees, and donors.