The Cultural Alliance membership is a diverse group of over 400 organizations and creative enterprises from across the region representing Performing Arts; Museums; Galleries; Visual Arts & History; Science and Horticulture; Community Arts & Education or Service; Research & other related disciplines. Membership is annual and dues are based on an organization’s operating expenses (nonprofits) or annual revenues (for-profits). If you are a creative enterprise that provides services to the arts and cultural community, then you might be more interested in our Creative Industry Network.
The Cultural Alliance is committed to helping member organizations thrive in today’s challenging economic environment. In addition to our role as advocate for the cultural community, the Cultural Alliance also offers member organizations an array of individual services designed to help them effectively manage their organizations and at the same time increase revenues and reduce expenses.
Below we have organized our benefits into five key management areas to help our members understand and maximize their membership with the Cultural Alliance. Please click through on particular programs and services to find out more about how they can benefit your organization.
Audience development and revenue generation tools
- Phillyfunguide, the region’s leading entertainment calendar
- Funsavers, the region’s most popular discount ticketing service
- Audience Analytics (formerly List Co-Op) an audience insight and development tool
- PhillySpaceFinder, a one-stop resource to rent creative spaces
- Discounted online advertising
- Discounted radio advertising
- Professional Development Workshops
Stay informed and educated about important trends impacting the cultural community
- Partnership with Association of Fundraising Professionals – Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- CultureWire™, our monthly online newsletter for the cultural community
- Online Advocacy Action Center
Resources for finding and retaining the best employees
- Job Bank, the region’s largest cultural job listing site
- Health Benefits through Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- GlobalFit™ Fitness Program
- Drexel University E-Learning
- Career Visions
Connecting with peers and administrative savings
- Annual Meeting
- Member Directory
- Club Quarters
- Office Basics
- Payroll Service Solutions
- Directors & Officers Insurance through Solutions for the Nonprofit