The Cultural Alliance membership is a diverse group of over 400 organizations from across the region representing community arts and education organizations; museums, visual arts, historic and scientific groups; and performing arts organizations. Membership is annual and dues are based on an organization’s operating budget.
The Cultural Alliance is committed to helping member organizations thrive in today’s challenging economic environment. In addition to our role as advocate for the cultural community, the Cultural Alliance also offers member organizations an array of individual services designed to help them effectively manage their organizations and at the same time increase revenues and reduce expenses.
Below we have organized our benefits into five key management areas to help our members understand and maximize their membership with the Cultural Alliance. Please click through on particular programs and services to find out more about how they can benefit your organization.
Audience development and revenue generation tools
- Phillyfunguide, the region’s leading entertainment calendar
- Funsavers, the region’s most popular discount ticketing service
- Philadelphia Cultural List Co-Op with access to over 2 million regional cultural consumers
- PhillySpaceFinder, a one-stop resource to rent creative spaces
- Discounted online advertising
- Discounted radio advertising
- Professional Development Workshops
Resources for finding and retaining the best employees
- Job Bank, the region’s largest cultural job listing site
- Health Benefits through Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc.
- GlobalFit™ Fitness Program
- Drexel University E-Learning
- Career Visions
Fundraising, Advocacy, Research
Stay informed and educated about important trends impacting the cultural community
Keeping your financial house in order