The PPA Program Stream is a funding opportunity of the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA), a regionalized funding program of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA). The Program Stream offers ongoing support to arts organizations and arts programs with an established history of PCA support. The Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance is the regional partner administering the PPA Program Stream in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties.
Program Stream is an invitation-only grant opportunity for organizations who have been previously funded in Project Stream.
2016-2017 Program Stream applications are now available! Complete your 2016 Program Stream Application by January 15, 2016.
Actions to Take:
1. Review 2016 Program Stream Guidelines
2. Fill out your profile OR Financial & Statistical Report (F&S Report)
3. to ; complete your electronic application and submit
4. Use the 2016-2017 Program Stream Q & A sheet to help you with common application questions.
5. Mail 2 copies of your application & financial report ( or F&S) to our offices.
Please see below for more detailed instructions and resources.
Please be sure to read the guidelines carefully before beginning your application. You can download the 2016-2017 Program Stream Guidelines here.
If you need help getting started with your report, please visit the . If you need more specific help webpage help, please call the help desk at 1-877-707-3282 or email email@example.com. data profile OR Financial & Statistical Report (you can find that
2. to your account.
3. Select 2016-2017 Program Stream Full from the ‘Opportunities’ menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
4. Click the ‘Next’ button and complete the application.
5. To print the for your completed application, go to the Main Menu, click on 'History' in the left menu bar, and click the box next to the appropriate application. Then click ‘View’ and print.
Erin De Rosa
Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance, The Philadelphia Building
1315 Walnut Street, Ste. 732
Philadelphia, PA 19107, mail 2 signed copies AND your Data
For more information about Program Stream, please contact Erin De Rosa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-399-3520.
The Project Stream and Program Stream grants initiative is made possible through the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency. They are funded by the citizens of Pennsylvania through an annual legislative appropriation, and administered locally by the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance. The Pennsylvania Council on the Arts is supported by the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency. Additional support for Project Stream is provided by PECO.